We welcome contributions to the Photobank for use in non-profit teaching and research uses, to be shared among our readers and other interested users. Please contact the editor and we can arrange for transfer and cataloging of high-quality images (jpegs, tiffs). All images will be published under the Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA) and will be archived under Digital Kenyon to promoting interdisciplinary research, scholarship, and creative exchange.
Over the years, the Photobank has truly become a worldwide resource, as scholars from almost every country have downloaded images for use in their classrooms and in their research. With almost 2400 images (and more being added all the time), it has attracted thousands of users over the years. To submit/upload your image for consideration, please use the following link:
- Walsingham by Matthew Champion, Norfolk Medieval Graffiti Survey
- Signs in the Stones by Silvia Nilsen, ama Walkers Camino
- Iglesia de San Juan in Portomarín by Rachel Danford, John Hopkins
- St. Gilles-du-Gard by Allan T. Kohl, Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Images of the Pilgrimage to Santiago by William J. Smithers, Tulane University
- Santiago de Compostela, Architecture in Puente la Reina, Spain
- Architecture on the Pilgrimage Road: Loche I
- Architecture on the Pilgrimage Road: Loche II
- Architecture on the Pilgrimage Road: Eunate
- Architecture on the Pilgrimage Road: Palencia I
- Architecture on the Pilgrimage Road: Palencia II
- Province of Palencia, Fromísta, Carríon de los Condes, Baños de Cerrato
- Province of Palencia, Moarves de Ojeda
Detail of ox of Luke, Reliquary Sandal of St. Andrew, Trier Cathedral Treasury, 977-93, Ottonian or Romanesque, metalwork, gold, silver, enamel, gems. Photo: Asa Mittman.