075- A view of the eastern bay of the south façade of the Madrasa Is’ardiyya, which was reconstructed during a restoration in 1927-28. There are very little remains of the original. A double window rests on a bulbous-base and muqarnas-capital columns. The extrados of the double arch is outlined by a molding which rises up to frame three oculi/medallions in ablaq (striped) masonry. The two lateral oculi are semicircular while the central one is circular. This is topped by a three-tiered muqarnas canopy and a dome on top.