The Parish Church of St. Peter in Burlingham fell into ruins in the early 20th century. The 13th century round tower fell in 1906 and the congregation moved to St. Andrew's church nearby in 1936. There are traces of wall paintings, monuments, and graves. It is slowly merging into the landscape that surrounds it.
13th-15th centuries; 19th century
Burlingham (North), Parish Church of St. Peter, Late Gothic