Preview

image preview

Creator

Denis Baly

Creation Date

1974

Description

274- The Renaissance style entrance portal to the Church of Santa Ana in Granada, Spain. The church was built in 1537 in place of a mosque known as the Almanzara. In the 16th century a series of Renaissance buildings were commissioned in Granada by the Christian court, which included the palace of Charles V.

Geographic Reference

Granada, Spain

Keywords

Granada, Spain

Share

 
COinS
 

Rights Statement

In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted